- 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
- 17,835 mi.
- Our Price
- 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ALLOYS
- 77,730 mi.
- Our Price
- 2007 Nissan Maxima SDN 3.5 SE
- 54,700 mi.
- Our Price
- 2004 Lexus GS 300 LEATHER MOONROOF ALLOYS
- Blue Onyx Pearl
- 115,534 mi.
- Our Price
- 2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan FAHRENHEIT #135 GLI LEATHER MOONROOF ALLOYS
- 100,407 mi.
- Our Price
2010 Nissan Altima 4DR SDN 2.5
- Our Price
- Exterior: Winter Frost Pearl
- Interior: Charcoal
- Stock #: 420682
- Engine: 2.5L DOHC 16-valve I4 engine
- VIN #: 1N4AL2AP6AN420682
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Mileage: 18,462
- Transmission: Automatic
The mileage on this Altima 4DR SDN I4 CVT 2.5 is reflective of it's age and you can tell. The previous owner took great care of this vehicle so that you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of a well cared for vehicle offered to you by Car Vision. Surprising quality accompanied by a high level of performance...this White on Altima 4DR SDN I4 CVT 2.5 could end up bring the perfect match for you.
More information about the 2010 Nissan Altima:
Whether as a coupe or sedan, the Altima feels quite sporty, with better steering and handling than most other mid-size sedans; appearance-wise, it's also more distinctive than other mid-size sedans or coupes, with an interior that feels more inspired and sporty. Base-model Altimas also come better equipped than most other mid-size models. Performance remains a strength for the Altima; its engines provide good acceleration, while responsive handling helps complete the sporty feel throughout. The Altima Hybrid isn't offered in all states, but it does offer excellent fuel economy while performing better overall than the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
Strengths of this model include hybrid's fuel economy, crisp handling, Strong acceleration, especially with V6, sporty interior design, and coupe body style
*****Why buy from Car Vision?****
(1) We are a "No-Hassle No-Haggle" dealership! We pre-discount our cars, so you do not need to worrying if you got the best price!
(2) Our salespeople are non-commissioned, and won't be pushy about a purchase.
(3) We remove the fear of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle with our Comprehensive Extended Service contracts, and provide a FREE Vehicle History Report
for each car.
(4) We handpick only the best vehicles, and each vehicle goes through a meticulous 118-point inspection process.
(5) Are you are looking to sell your car? We buy cars!*****
Our "Market Based" pricing philosophy ensures you pay below the current market average for the same car with comparable mileage! We utilized cutting edge software which pulls data from every major auto website. Our goal is to price our cars low enough to sell within 30 days. This means you get our best price without having worry if you paid too much.
Nissan Altima 4DR SDN 2.5 Standard Equipment
- Flat blade speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers w/mist function
- Body color door handles
- UV reducing glass w/dark upper windshield band
- P215/60R16 all-season tires
- Compact spare tire
- Body color bumpers
- Bright side-window molding
- Interior courtesy lamps -inc: glove box, trunk
- Lockable glove compartment w/13 liter storage capacity
- Dual 12V DC pwr points
- Dual cup holders in rear center armrest
- Pwr remote trunk release w/cancel switch
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Retained accessory pwr
- Pwr door locks w/driver & passenger door lock switches, auto-lock feature
- Driver/passenger seat belt warning chime/light
- Warning lights -inc: door ajar, low fuel, low washer fluid
- Trip computer w/outside temp gauge
- Vehicle immobilizer system
- Vehicle security system
- Speedometer, tachometer, coolant temp & fuel gauges
- Vehicle info display
- Push-button ignition
- Contoured reclining front bucket seats w/adjustable head restraints
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat w/lock
- Front console w/integral armrest, storage compartments
- Front/rear doors w/bottle holders/map pockets
- Triple bottle holders in center console
- Coin holder
- Floor & trunk carpeting
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder
- Front map lights, rear reading lights
- Chrome interior door handles
- Front/rear assist grips
- Rear coat hook
- Remote hood & fuel-filler door releases
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust finishers
- Pwr front vented & rear solid disc brakes
- Electric pwr vehicle speed-sensitive rack & pinion steering
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Independent front strut suspension
- Front wheel drive
- Engine cover
- Battery saver
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve I4 engine
- Anti-lock braking system
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Vehicle dynamic control
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Side-door guard beams
- Zone body construction
- 2.5 mph energy absorbing front/rear bumpers
- Driver & passenger supplemental dual-stage front airbags w/occupant classification sensor
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear roof mounted side curtain airbags
- Front seat belts w/pretensioners, load limiters, adjustable upper anchors, seat belt sensors
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions
- ELR seat belt system for driver seating position
- ALR/ELR seat belt system for passenger seating positions
- Front seat active head restraints
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child restraint upper anchors
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Emergency inside trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- In-glass diversity radio antenna
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.