7 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy a Jaguar
Thinking about a pre-owned Jaguar?
You’ve been shopping around and are pretty sure you understand enough about the vehicle you want to make an informed decision.
You may be right, but here are 7 things that you absolutely must be aware of before you purchase a pre-owned Jaguar.
1. Fans of the brand declare that the Jaguar is the best car to buy used; maybe because you can get a pre-owned XFR with a V-8 engine for about the same price as a new Honda Civic.
2. Jaguar is known for performance and luxury. The XJ goes head-to-head with the Mercedes S-Class. You can get a used Jaguar XJ for less than $30,000 under warranty.
3. According to Money, Inc, the most popular Jaguar model of all time is the XJ6. This car is a full-size luxury vehicle still in production. It’s favored by the UK’s royal family.
4. Jaguar tied with Buick for the number one spot on J.D. Power’s Vehicle Dependability Study, replacing Lexus.
5. A pre-owned Jaguar is a performance bargain. Get all the power and none of the first years’ depreciation costs.
6. A new Jaguar XF costs $47,775. You can get a pre-owned version with just a few thousand miles for about $10,000 less.
7. According to a report issued by Forbes, Jaguar is among the top five vehicles with the highest repair costs.
The only way to know for sure if a pre-owned Jaguar is the right vehicle for you is to drive it for yourself. If luxury and performance are more important than cost, you may have found your perfect match.
The type of car you choose is important, and so is the company you choose to form a relationship with when you are ready to buy. CarVision.com received the 2017 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater. With nearly 1,000 reviews from highly satisfied customers, this locally-owned and operated dealership has a long history of going above and beyond the call of duty to turn customers into life-long friends.
You can speak with a customer service representative about CarVision’s extensive inventory of pre-owned Jaguar vehicles in Norristown, PA, by calling (888) 426-6974. You can also find details about all the cars available for sale right now by visiting CarVision.com.