7 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy a Ram Trucks
So you’ve ready to get behind the wheel of your new Ram Trucks!
1. Ram broke away from the Dodge lineup in 2010. It is now its own division of Chrysler.
2. Ram trucks are easier to navigate than ever before. With a focus on comfort, they are a great family vehicle, as well.
3. Pick up trucks makeup 16% of all auto sales in the United States. Ram Trucks have 21% of that market.
4. U.S. News ranks the 2019 Ram 1500 #1 in the Full-Sized Pickup category. Its complete redesign gets high marks for ride quality, towing capacity, and comfortable seats.
6. You can get into a well-equipped new Ram Truck for around $40,000. Used late model Ram Trucks come at a deep discount, though.
7. You’ll get up to 25mpg on the highway driving a newer Ram Truck. That number drops down to 15mpg in city traffic.
The only way to know for sure if a Ram Truck is right for you is to drive it for yourself. In fact, the test drive is the most important part of your decision-making process. The vehicle you choose is important, especially if it’s your on-the-job truck. If you think you want a Ram Truck, check out the popular Chevy Silverado 1500, as well.
The type of car you choose is important, and so is the company you choose to form a relationship with when you are ready to buy. CarVision.com received the 2019 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater. With nearly 1,000 reviews from highly satisfied customers, this locally-owned and operated dealership has a long history of going above and beyond the call of duty to turn customers into life-long friends.