7 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy an Outlander Sport
So you’ve ready to get behind the wheel of your new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport!
1. Mitsubishi is a leader in the world of automotive technology. They offer a standard 7” touchscreen display audio system and Bluetooth 2.0 with every 2018 Outlander Sport.
2. The panoramic glass roof lets in spectacular views.
3. Outlander sales continue to grow in the United States. Much of Mitsubishi’s North America’s recent success is because they brought the much-loved Outlander to the American market.
4. This vehicle has an industry-leading 5-year/60,000-mile and 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain new-car warranty.
5. You’ll get 30mpg on the highway and 24mpg in the city, beating the 2018 Toyota RAV4 and the 2018 Kia Sportage.
6. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport has a starting MSRP of $20,395. With outstanding financing offers, dealer incentives, and manufacturer incentives, this is one of the least expensive ways to drive a vehicle with advanced technological and safety features.
7. The 2018 Outlander Sport is a top choice for people who want a sporty SUV that comfortably seats five people in a compact size.
If you’ve been searching for a vehicle that offers a full suite of standard features to keep you comfortable and safe while looking great on the road, you may have found the perfect vehicle in the 2019 Outlander Sport. The only way to know for sure if this is the right car for you is to drive it for yourself.
The type of car you choose is important, and so is the company you choose to form a relationship with when you are ready to buy. CarVision.com received the 2019 Consumer Satisfaction Award from DealerRater. With nearly 1,000 reviews from highly satisfied customers, this locally-owned and operated dealership has a long history of going above and beyond the call of duty to turn customers into life-long friends.